Error 255, and no data

#1 keeps failing “with status code 255”. It’s not obvious at all what’s going on here, but whatever it is seems to leave the database in a broken status.

I added some debugging which shows the first set of writes should have written 64 rows to the DB, but when the second set fail (it never gets to the “DONE” line at the end of the scraper"), it does it in a way that means there’s currently no data in the DB.

(Curiously before I manually emptied the DB, it was showing as having 93 rows, but the settings page was warning me that clearing the DB would result in 352 rows of data being gone.

(I was going to simply blow the entire scraper away and start again, but that just get a “something has gone wrong page”)


Hi @tmtmtmtm, sorry it’s taken me a few days to look into this - I’ve been off sick with a cold. I’ll add it to my list to look into tomorrow.


Since this does seem to be a bug I’ve moved this discussion over to GitHub: